Fixed UI bugs which made it hard to use Code 2 UML under Windows.
Code 2 UML is a tool for generating UML class diagrams from java .jar and .class files.
The major improvements from pre-alpha are:
- added support for generic types
- added drawing of "has a" (composition/aggregation) relationships
- better memory management: no more OutOfMemoryExceptions when saving big images or analyzing big .jars
Pre-alpha release of Code 2 UML is available for download. The program is not feature-complete yet, but already provides some usefulness. You can:
- read .class and .jar files
- generate an UML class diagram from those files
- save the diagram as .png image