From: Steven Shiau <steven@nc...> - 2010-05-25 00:33:43
This release of Clonezilla live (1.2.5-17) includes major enhancements,
changes and bug fixes.
MAJOR ENHANCEMENTS and CHANGES:
* This release was created by live-helper 2.0~a11-1drbl1, and
live-initramfs 1.215.1-1drbl-1 is used.
* A version with pure AMD64 (X86-64) programs was created in this
release. It can support large partition (e.g. 10 TB) imaging.
* The Linux kernel was updated to 2.6.32-12.
* Partclone was updated to 0.2.9. It has been reported that the speed
of this version is much faster than the previous one.
* Package memtest86+ was updated to 4.10.
* Package syslinux was updated to 3.86.
* Package pbzip2 was updated to 1.1.1, and it's the default program
for running bzip2 compression and decompression in parallel.
* Package gzrt was added.
* Boot parameter "nomodeset" was added with vga=normal to avoid using
framebuffer mode in safe graphic mode.
* VGA failsafe mode was not working.
* A harmless warning message when running grub2 installation after
Ubuntu Lucid is restored was fixed
* Suppress and avoid the error message when getting data from EDD.
* A NFS locking issue found in Clonezilla live 1.2.5-15 was fixed.
Steven Shiau <steven _at_ nchc org tw> <steven _at_ stevenshiau org>
National Center for High-performance Computing, Taiwan.
Public Key Server PGP Key ID: 1024D/9762755A
Fingerprint: A2A1 08B7 C22C 3D06 34DB F4BC 08B3 E3D7 9762 755A