From: Sam Steingold <sds@gn...> - 2005-06-22 18:26:27
leaving the code cool-down issue alone,
I have the following notes:
1. You did not mark WRITE-MEMORY-AS as ABI in constsym.d.
It appears to be a part of ABI just like MEMORY-AS is.
2. Please mention the changes to subr.d and constsym.d in ChangeLog.
3. Why did you use the internal SYS::DEF-SETF-ALIAS instead of the CL
DEFSETF? SYS::DEF-SETF-ALIAS is internal to places.lisp.
foreign1.lisp should use DEFSETF like all the other places do.
4. Please add src/NEWS and doc/impext.xml entries for MEMORY-AS.
(an example would be handy too...)
5. Please add some tests to tests/ffi.tst.
Sam Steingold (http://www.podval.org/~sds) running w2k
Don't use force -- get a bigger hammer.