Menu

PHP change timezone identifier error

Help
2014-11-05
2014-11-24
  • Mike Townsley

Mike Townsley - 2014-11-05

HI,
    I have my churchinfo on 1and1.com webserver. They wanted me to update the php on their webserver. So I did as they requested. Now when I use my churchinfo I get errors on the personal pages and when I do some reports that say something like this below. How do I fixt it? Mike

Strict Standards: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are required to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'America/New_York' for 'EST/-5.0/no DST' instead in /homepages/13/d247630652/htdocs/churchinfo/Include/Functions.php on line 860

Strict Standards: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are required to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'America/New_York' for 'EST/-5.0/no DST' instead in /homepages/13/d247630652/htdocs/churchinfo/Include/Functions.php on line 870

Strict Standards: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are required to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'America/New_York' for 'EST/-5.0/no DST' instead in /homepages/13/d247630652/htdocs/churchinfo/Include/Functions.php on line 882

Strict Standards: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are required to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'America/New_York' for 'EST/-5.0/no DST' instead in /homepages/13/d247630652/htdocs/churchinfo/Include/Functions.php on line 882

• Michael Wilt

Michael Wilt - 2014-11-24

What version of ChurchInfo are you running? I thought we had fixed this.

Mike

Michael Wilt
    ChurchInfo Team Leader