cglib now uses ASM4. Due to API incompatibilities in ASM4, we've bumped the cglib version number to 3.0. If you still need ASM3 or earlier, we recommend that you continue to use cglib 2.2.2.
- All classes and interfaces moved to net.sf.cglib package.
- Changed MethodInterceptor interface, now supports "around" advice.
Previous Before/After API available as an abstract adapter class.
- New MethodFilter interfaces to control which methods are enhanced.
- Decorator support (enhance an existing object).
- Delegator: create a dynamic object out of a set of delegates.
- MetaClass: optimize get/set of bean properties.
- KeyFactory: generate efficient multi-valued keys for use with
the Collection framework.
- JdkCompatibleProxy sample demonstrates using Enhancer as a drop-in
replacement for java.lang.reflect.Proxy (requires JDK 1.3 or higher)... read more