Menu

Bye Burst ...

2005-05-06
2013-04-01
  • Nobody/Anonymous

Well, every relation, once upon a time, ends. Im here to say goodbye to Burst. I believe that the dificulties of the developer make this client - the best for me until now - become surpassed. But, in the future, who knows ...

• Nobody/Anonymous

lol u used burst!?

dumbass

• Nobody/Anonymous

Development has not stopped.  Sounds like someone with an axe to grind coming onto the forums to cause trouble.

• Nobody/Anonymous

Burst is a good client...I will continue to use it as it has a very small and tidy interface which does not overload u with completely useless data - and its download speeds are no lower than any other client.

• Nobody/Anonymous

burst! rocks, all you nay-sayers can use azerous like a java monkey and enjoy your memory leaks and laggy downloads

Jackasses, BURST! is the shit.

• Nobody/Anonymous

azureus ROCKS

• Nobody/Anonymous

azareus is damn slow mule...

• Nobody/Anonymous

i hate Java period. i used to use burst but stopped due to my private tracker site not supporting it

i now use Bit Tornado and enjoy all i had with burst plus other enhancements

tried Bit lord,utorrent and Azreus and liked none of them at all.

burst and Bit Tornado were the most functional clients i used still are plain simple easy to use and connect a hell of alot faster than the others and they dont cheat like BL and BC

• Nobody/Anonymous

Tornado is the best client for me, fastest but it hasn\t got DHT support :///

• Nobody/Anonymous

People, try μTorrent, it has a very small footprint in memory, it does not require installing (only a single file) and it provides info as detailed as you want. (HIDE info if you dont understand it ;)] although it is as informative and faster than azureus

• Nobody/Anonymous

μTorrent allows scraping, super-seeding and has support for DHT network, it allows u/d speed limiting, also handles RSS links
      It also provides feature of hibernating or shutting PC after completion of download or seeding (quite handy :)]

• DrGOA®

DrGOA® - 2006-09-15

in fact burst supports all features of latest bittornado (with new hurricane core).

• Nobody/Anonymous

burst-best bittorent client.очень хороший

• Nobody/Anonymous

I tried every torrent program I could find a link to but stayed with Burst. It has a good interface, easy restarts of the last seeds you had running before the exit, and doesn't crash on me.

• Nobody/Anonymous

vcv

• Nobody/Anonymous