Menu

Removing the plugins

General
2008-12-30
2020-01-16
  • vishalsanghi

vishalsanghi - 2008-12-30

Hi

I had installed buddi it is the best software i have ever seen for day to day accounting. I have an problem when I installed any plugins it is installing perfectly but when i am removing the plugins they are coming again on the next start. Please help me.

Thanks
    Vishal Sanghi

• Wyatt

Wyatt - 2008-12-30

Hello Vishal,

I am not sure what is causing that, although it appears to only happen under certain circumstances (seems to be OS dependent).  However, there is a very easy workaround:

0) Quit Buddi
      1) Navigate to your plugins folder.  This will be under c:\Documents and Settings\<username>\Application Data\Buddi\Plugins on Windows; please let me know if you need this for other OS as well (Windows seems to be the only one affected by this bug).
      2) Delete the plugin(s) which you want to remove.  All plugins end in a .buddi3plugin extension.
      3) Restart Buddi.

Please let me know if you have any questions, and if you can get this to work.

Cheers

• Sidney Forestier

I am trying to remove a plugin on a Win10, but unable to find what you talking about:
        "1) Navigate to your plugins folder. This will be under c:\Documents and Settings\<username>\Application Data\Buddi\Plugins on Windows; please let me know if you need this for other OS as well (Windows seems to be the only one affected by this bug)."

could you please direct me or any help would be greatly appreciated...

• vishalsanghi

vishalsanghi - 2008-12-31

Hello Wyatt

Thanks for your instant reply.
      It worked now I am able to remove the plugins. Thanks you very much.
      Happy New Year.!!!!!!

Thanks
      Vishal Sanghi

• Dora Lynn

Dora Lynn - 2010-03-31

Hi,

Can you tell me the location of the plugins folder for the mac? I installed 4 plugins (Dashboard, Import QIF, Export QIF, and and Net Income Over Time), and restarted the program (I was not prompted to restart). When I reopened the program, I went over to the plugins tab under preferences and saw only one of the plugins there, which I removed. What happened to the other three? Also it seems Import and Export QIF does not work for me; under Edit, I cannot access the Import and Export options even though I see it there along with Synchronize.