Menu

Eclipse Indigo support

2011-07-05
2013-05-28
  • Karsten Tinnefeld

Eclipse Indigo (3.7.0) is available, and it's based on DLTK 3. Can you already estimate when ANTLR IDE will be available for Indigo? Currently it cannot be installed due to its dependency on org.eclipse.dltk.core [2.0.0,3.0.0).

• Anonymous

Anonymous - 2011-07-12

I'm also interested in support for Indigo (with DLTK 3) because Indigo addresses some problems with Galileo/Helios on Linux.

• Anonymous

Anonymous - 2011-08-06

We really need this as well.

• chrschn

chrschn - 2011-08-10

I also would be very interested in an update of the plugin for Indigo.

• Andrea Santi

Andrea Santi - 2011-08-23

+1. Really need the support for ANTLRIDE under Indigo… can you please update it? It should be just a change of dependecies (if the dltk code has not changed so much). Any news about this?

Many thanks for your work.

• Edgar Espina

Edgar Espina - 2011-08-28

Hey guys,

The Indigo Release version is available for download. It supports ANTLR 3.4 too. http://goo.gl/sY4QJ

Thanks

• Arne Schröder

Arne Schröder - 2012-04-17

Hi there,

the release for Eclipse Juno is comming up in June and I would love to try it out. However, I need ANLTR IDE and there is no version for Eclipse 4.2 which includes DLTK 4.

Thanks for listening.

• Michael Yip

Michael Yip - 2012-05-10

Hi,

I installed all the packages and corresponding versions as required. I created a new Java project from scratch and was not able to see "ANTLR IDE" in the drop down menu when I right click on the folder to add ANTLR support for this project.

Any idea?

Thanks,
    Michael