From: Bernard Desgraupes <bdesgraupes@or...> - 2011-10-28 10:04:32
I have just uploaded a new release candidate of AlphaX. This is
Here is the URL to download the disk image:
Thank you for trying it and sending feedback.
Please report any bug you encounter,
Here are the release notes for the 8.2rc3 version.
The main new features are:
* upgraded the Tcl framework to the last version (8.5.10, released
* improved the header of printed documents: date format, total number of
smaller font size.
* the TclSpeech extension has been recompiled and reintroduced (no
why it disappeared). The 'speech' package is now working again.
* complete rewriting of the LaTeX guide and the Alpha-TeX typesetting
Chris, Giovanni and Joachim).
* improvements in the LaTeX menu layout.
* new package tracReporter to re-implement the Bug Reports submenu after
switch to the new Alpha-Trac system.
* implemented RFE #12: "Add commands for extensible arrows to LaTeX >
* fixed broken menu items in the Speech submenu of the Edit menu.
* fixed Ticket #6: "Manage Filesets> Recurse In bug"
* fixed Ticket #7: "Bad items in Features Help Menu"
* fixed Ticket #10: "Some submenus of LaTeX menu do not work"
* fixed Ticket #12: "Add commands for extensible arrows to LaTeX >
* fixed Ticket #13: "Electric expansions in TeX mode are broken"
* fixed Ticket #15: "print without open windows throws error"
* fixed Ticket #16: "CarriageReturn in TeX mode throws an error"
* fixed Ticket #17: "Out of date menu list for AlphaX > Keyboard
* fixed Ticket #18: "Hiview popupbutton confused by tearoffMenus option"
* fixed Ticket #19: "RFE: Choice of the number of alignments in align
* fixed Ticket #24: "Problem with template for gather environment"
* fixed Ticket #25: "Some issues with TeX Completions"
* fixed Ticket #26: "Indexing commands"
* fixed Ticket #27: "Why omicron?"