Menu

Adminer displays numbers instead of text

Help
2015-04-26
2020-02-04
  • Florian Weber

Florian Weber - 2015-04-26

We rented a web server yesterday and I'm working on it now.
    I'm very new to all that stuff and it took me a ridiculous amount of time to get the most basic stuff running. XD

However I have a problem with Adminer now that I can't seem to solve.
    Instead of text Adminer only displays numbers.
    So every option like "Create" new database is a number "66".
    It does that with every style and language.

How can I solve this?
    What am I doing wrong here?

I'm trying to use it with drupal.

Last edit: Florian Weber 2015-04-26
  • Jakub Vrána

Jakub Vrána - 2018-02-01

If you use the Adminer Drupal module then contact its author.

• laurie warly

laurie warly - 2019-11-25

I've been having a similar issue for quite some time now. I'm at the stage where I mostly only need to add data from time to time and have just put up with it but now I find that I need to add a new table and really need to fix this issue. As you can see from the picture, my adminer file is horribly out of date. I have tried downloading newer versions several times in hopes of fixing this issue but those just give me an error. The current Adminer4.7.5 gives a parse error ..."Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '?' in /homepages/39/d1xxxxx3/htdocs/mydomain.com/subfolder/filename.php on line 168" I don't use that drupal thing as the previous person had tried. I just copied and pasted original text to the file that had been working until this issue began

• Jakub Vrána

Jakub Vrána - 2020-01-30

Adminer sources are minified into a binary format so copy/pasting it could damage it. Just save the file to the right location.