Menu

Cannot Complete Document

Help
nackle2k10
2015-07-30
2015-07-30
  • nackle2k10

nackle2k10 - 2015-07-30

Our Company Adempiere stop working correctly today, we cannot complete all of the documents including sales order, payment, etc.

We are using:
    - JDK version 1.7.0_79
    - JRE version 1.8.0_51
    - PostgreSQL version 9.4
    - Adempiere 3.80 LTS

We have been using Adempiere as ERP for our company for 2 months.

the error message said "Error: ERROR: current transaction is aborted, commands ignored until end of transaction block"

here is the error log http://pastebin.com/70NkhCyA

Please help us solve this problem.

Last edit: nackle2k10 2015-07-30
  • Colin Rooney

Colin Rooney - 2015-07-30

Looks like this is a postgresql database issue rather than Adempiere per se.

I think the important line in the log is

org.postgresql.util.PSQLException: ERROR: invalid page in block 7 of relation base/80561/95703;

I never came across this myself but from google it seems to indicate a serious problem with the database and perhaps the underlying filesystem. I would run some tests on the filesystem/disks and when you are happy do a database restore.

Tthere are some references to the error on the postgresql website, e.g.
    http://www.postgresql.org/message-id/514756CC.2090703@marcelruff.info
    the zero_damaged_pages = on option mentioned in this posting might allow you to get access to the data in the event that you have no backup

Colin

• nackle2k10

nackle2k10 - 2015-07-30

I've set the zero_damaged_pages on postgresql to on but this doesn't fix my issue. Is there another solution? I can Access the Adempiere, creating order, payment, etc. But couldn't completing all of the documents I created

• Colin Rooney

Colin Rooney - 2015-07-30

Yeah, you can access some data (most perhaps) but not all - in the link after they set the flag they tried to do a vacuum & a reindex and then they hit the problem.
    But his problem was he could not access the data and I suggested it only if you had no backup to restore. And it looks like that is the problem... there might be a damaged area on the disk, for example, that has corrupted part of the postgresql database so the suggestions are to check the disks, filesystem & then try to restore the database

Do you have a second server you could restore the database to and try to complete on it?