Menu

Landed Cost Charges debit Cost Adjustment

Help
2011-11-10
2013-03-08
  • Johnson Joseph

Johnson Joseph - 2011-11-10

When we enter the charges (say clearing charges) for the materials received thru Vendor Invoice following accounting entiries will happen ( select the charge in the 'invoice line' tab and select the cost element in 'landed cost' tab
    Debit 'Cost Adjustment' & Credit 'A/c Payable'

While paying cash against this expense invoice, i need to select the above invoice, which will have the following accounting entries
    Debit 'A/c payable' & Credit 'Cash book'

In my chart of accounts, I have the expense account element 'Clearing Charges'. As this element is not updated, how do I know my 'Clearing Charges'

I have more than one charge towards the receipt of a container (materials), which I need to capture the expense separately, how can I do this

Can anyone help me on this

Thanks
    Johnson

• Johnson Joseph

hello Everyone

In breif the account element linked to my charge 'clearing charges' is never debited while i do landed cost entry. instead of that it debits 'Cost Adjusment'. What shall I do to get my account element linked to the particlaur charge to be debited

Kindly share your  views

Thanks
    Johnson

• Johnson Joseph

I found this to be done by enabling Explict Cost Adjusment in Accts Schema
    thanks

• Harsahda Sawant

Harsahda Sawant - 2012-12-17

Hi,
    as per the process suggested by you I have created the material and allocated the freight to product. My vendor is same for material purchased and for Freight therefor in one invoice vendor i have created two lines separating product and freight and then I distributed the cost per product by landed cost tab now i want to analyze my per product cost for example Product cost is 200 qty 5 total cost 1000 and freight is 600 now i want to verify costs i.e. per product cost is 320. By which report i can get this.How would i check this in adempiere? plz help me.