Mobile Phone UI

ADAXA
2011-06-01
2013-03-08
1 2 3 > >> (Page 1 of 3)
  • Habib

Habib - 2011-06-01

Thanks Adaxa.

I saw it and it is a great contribution.

Habib

• ADAXA

ADAXA - 2011-06-01

btw .. you can see how it looks by using Chrome browser (most accurate display) and making the window small like a phone.
    This site already has a test install.  http://demo.globalqss.com/mobile/
    regards

• xolali

xolali - 2011-06-01

Great work Adaxa. Just went through your document, very professional and very impressive

xolali

• ADAXA

ADAXA - 2011-06-01

btw (2)  It was suggested that we make clear that the phone UI will NOT work with Wndows Phone 7 but fortunately there are very few of these.  Also It will NOT work in Internet Explorer but will work in nearly all other browsers … but Chrome (and presumably Safari) render most like the phone.
    regards

• xolali

xolali - 2011-06-01

I have tried it using my nokia E71 with opera mini browser, it works fine like a native application. I havent had any strange rendering using firefox 4 either. This really looks sweet. I think its a hugely significant contribution from a reach and usability perspective. Thanks!!!

xolali

• xolali

xolali - 2011-06-01

I have tried it using my nokia E71 with opera mini browser, it works fine like a native application. I havent had any strange rendering using firefox 4 either. This really looks sweet. I think its a hugely significant contribution from a reach and usability perspective. Thanks!!!

xolali

• Redhuan D. Oon

Redhuan D. Oon - 2011-06-01

Amazingly fast on my macbook's Firefox.. (i drag the window smaller to make a phone sized effect).. i even launched the Aging Analysis Report and it downloads and open as a PDF.

Kudos to the Adaxa team from Oz and Anzac.

• Angelo Dabalà

Angelo Dabalà - 2011-06-01

Very nice job Adaxa! I just tried it both on my old iPhone 3g with iOS 4.2.1 and on my pc with Chrome and that is what I found

- the bottom bar with the Edit button is scrolling with the other page elements whereas in Chrome it stay fixed, (could be related to the OS version).
    - if insert a new invoice record after I choose the Business Partner the location box did not refresh (tested also in Chrome). I also tried to modify a BP and if I thick the customer checkbox the related fields are not displayed.
    - The calendar show up in the uppermost left corner far from the field I tapped in (actually out of my view, I had to scroll up to see it).
    - There is no Print button, to print the current record, nor Delete button

It's quite fast and responsive even with many fields displayed, like on the Order header, very enjoyable indeed :)

I think that with some improvements this could be a killer app, thanks again for sharing it with the community

Regards,
    Angelo

• Mario Calderon

Mario Calderon - 2011-06-01

Hi,
    thanks Adaxa and sponsors for this great contribution!

Mario Calderon

• John Agudelo

John Agudelo - 2011-06-01

Excellent contribution, another interesting feature to include is the workflow activities. May be a user could require to approve a process from anywhere
    I've tested since ipad 1 with IOS 4.3.1 and Safari, also from Macbook with Safari and it works great Chrome
    congratulations again for this great work and thanks for sharing
    John Agudelo
    www.osgroup.co

• dellph

dellph - 2011-06-01

Adaxa,

This is great contribution! :) congrats!

dellph

• fercho

fercho - 2011-06-01

Great contribution…!!!!

Regards

Fercho

• Victor Perez Juarez

Steven, Paul !!!

great work, congratulation

Such contributions are what make that Adempiere is living

kind regards
    Victor Perez

• KittiU

KittiU - 2011-06-02

Surely an important milestone of ADempiere ! :)

• scheeri

scheeri - 2011-06-04

Hi Adaxa!

Congratulation for you  mobile contribution!

I'm just found a mistake, when I tried with my iPad 1 - iOS 4.3.2:

In Sales Order window  - Orde Line tab I changed quantity from 1 to 71.
    Before change the Line net amount was 47500, equal with price.
    After change&save the Line net amount left 47500 instead of 3.372.500.
    I tried to refresh this line , but it shows 47500 again.

If you need any help in test or any other theme, please write me,
    because this contrbutio is very nteresting for me!

Best Regards

• Jérémie Laval

Jérémie Laval - 2011-06-06

Hi Adaxa,

Thanks you for this phone UI. Is So Interesting.
    I tried it directly on the link:

Now I have a small question, I want to integrate it into my version of ADempiere. Everything is going well, but my interface /webui does not want to start. I can do that in start /mobile.

I'm developing in eclipse.
    Regards.

P.S : Sorry for my english ( " I'm french " )

• Carlos Ruiz

Carlos Ruiz - 2011-06-09

Hi community, glad to announce I'm releasing an installer for this great contribution (I also think this can become a killer app).

Download link for the installer is:
    http://sourceforge.net/projects/adempiere/files/GlobalQSS_Patches/360lts/mobile_360lts_20110531_Adaxa.tgz/download
    It's recommended to check md5sum with the corresponding mobile_360lts_20110531_Adaxa.tgz.MD5 file.

Installation instructions (for hackers)
    $ RUN_Server2Stop
    $ cd $ADEMPIERE_HOME
    $ cd ..
    $ tar xvzf mobile_360lts_20110531_Adaxa.tgz
    $ cd $ADEMPIERE_HOME
    $ RUN_silentsetup
    $ cd utils
    $ RUN_Server2

Readable installation instructions (for humans)  :-)
    - stop the server
    - uncompress the mobile_360lts_20110531_Adaxa.tgz on top of your Adempiere installation
    - rebuild server
    - start the server

I used this installer to set up the site http://demo.globalqss.com/mobile - so it's tested on top of a globalqss 361 version, but I think it must work on other close versions.

Regards,

Carlos Ruiz

• dellph

dellph - 2011-06-09

Hello Carlos,

Is mobile incorporate in idempiere?

dellph

• Ramiro Vergara

Ramiro Vergara - 2011-06-09

Steven,

Great contribution.

Happy to report that it displays and behaves great in my 7" Galaxy Tab.

Carlos, great companion contribution.

Regards

Ramiro

• Carlos Ruiz

Carlos Ruiz - 2011-06-09

Hi Dellph,

Is mobile incorporate in idempiere?

It will be, I integrated it into globalqss maintained branch at kenai  with the intention of getting early testers, an easy installer, and a test server.

I must say that this contribution was developed totally as an extension - it's not touching a single line of core, so it's not disruptive, and it's totally backward compatible.
    So, I see it will be very easy to add it as a bundle on the OSGi world (iDempiere).

Now we're in the time community testing and reporting issues, and hopefully developers fixing them  :-)

Regards,

Carlos Ruiz

http://kenai.com/projects/adempiere361/sources/adempiere361/show/mobile

• fercho

fercho - 2011-06-13

Hi Friends,

I was testing at http://demo.globalqss.com/mobile
    and some reports is not runing, example:

- Monthly Invoice  (Invoice Inquire)
    - Storage detail (Material managment)

Is this a bug..?

Fercho.

-

• Nicaury Benitez Cortorreal

Hi Carlos

i follow your Installation instructions but i have this error
    R  Could not initialise deployment: file:/Adempiere/jboss/server/adempiere/deploy/adempiere.ear/
    org.jboss.deployment.DeploymentException: url file:/Adempiere/jboss/server/adempiere/deploy/adempiere.ear/mobile.war could not be opened, does it exist?

• Carlos Ruiz

Carlos Ruiz - 2011-07-05

Hola Nicaury, sounds like you didn't rebuild server (with run_setup or run_silentsetup)

Regards,

Carlos Ruiz

1 2 3 > >> (Page 1 of 3)