Menu

Good job

Help
2003-01-29
2003-02-12
  • Aitor Conde

Aitor Conde - 2003-01-29

I don't know were to find skins from this MSN, ifound it quite wonderfull but i purpose more features like (login disconnected, languajes, images in the font choice) i haven't tested it for a long but the interface i think is the most profesional i have ever seen in this kind of programms.

I coudn't found any information of making skins, i would like to make some, (i didnt look for this information also). Also i can help with the translation to spanish if you are interested.

Congratulations for this program

PD: Ive tested only the binary rpm pakage
    Sorry for my english

• Jasper van Veghel

Thanks for your support, we spent quite a bit of work on the interface, so it's nice to hear some appreciation for it :-) Login disconnecting already works, through the Aapje -> Cancel Sign-in (During sign-in) option, I'll add a button for this below the sign-in animation with the next release aswell :-) Multi-lingual support is definatly planned for upcoming releases of the client, and a conversion to spanish would be very appreciated. On the skins Aapje uses, they are GTK+-2.0 style files, you can find more information on them at http://www.gtk.org/

Hope this helps !

- Jasper

• Aitor Conde

Aitor Conde - 2003-02-12

I coudnt sing in disconnected, but im not worried about it, i will wait for a new version, for about the translating if you need my help my email is :   bultzaweb@hotmail.com

In the other hand sometimes i found this program quite unestable, it crashes, when i tryed to do the same thing that caused the program crash, i doesnt crash :-) ill investigate a little more.

Saludos