OSI-Approved Open Source (50)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (34)
- GNU General Public License version 3.0 (7)
- BSD License (4)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (4)
- MIT License (3)
- Mozilla Public License 1.1 (3)
- Apache License V2.0 (1)
- Artistic License 2.0 (1)
- Common Development and Distribution License (1)
- Common Public License 1.0 (1)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 3.0 (1)
- Other License (2)
- Creative Commons Attribution License (1)
- Windows (44)
- Linux (37)
- Grouping and Descriptive Categories (35)
- Modern (31)
- Mac (22)
- Android (11)
- BSD (11)
Mithrill Passport is a global single sign-on service in the spirit of Microsoft Passport, but can be used by any website, while providing greater privacy to the user.
OnlinePass is a webbased program that sav(f)e your passwords.
MultiDistribution with Diagnostics, Recovery, Backup, Cleaning.. tools
Vault Backup is a backup and restore client application which i simple, fast and secure. Laptop or desktop users can make an off-site copy over the Internet of their valuable data using Vault Backup.
A simple password-manager written in PHP using MySQL.