OSI-Approved Open Source (7)
- BSD License (4)
- Affero GNU Public License (1)
- Boost Software License (1)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (1)
- GNU General Public License version 3.0 (1)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (1)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 3.0 (1)
- Python Software Foundation License (1)
- Public Domain (1)
- Programming Language: Haskell ×
A tool that auto-generates Haskell FFI declarations by parsing a C header file.3 weekly downloads
More Than Parsing is a parser generator for context free grammars defined in a BNF-like format. It generates scanners, parsers, ASTs, etc. This sf project is no longer active, development will continue in a different place.2 weekly downloads
Assorted projects. General-purpose libraries for Python, C++, Scala, bash, and others. Meta-programming tools. System utilities. UI components. Web APIs. Configuration files. Benchmarks. Programming competition entries. And much more.1 weekly downloads
A Haskell to Objective-C binding. Allows access to Apple's Cocoa API from the non-strict functional programming language Haskell.1 weekly downloads
Functional Bank stands for DSL (domain specific language), its interpreter and framework of core banking system creation. User creates functional specification in DSL grammar. Banking system code will be generated automatically.
Generate machine code for many platforms, inside Haskell.
MUgen is an emulator generator which works in a way similar to yacc. It takes an input machine description and outputs a source file which is a fully implemented emulator of that system. This is the open-source system.