What is Trove?
Trove categories cover subjects including:
- Topic (i.e. to describe the function of the software)
- Intended audience
- Operating System the software was written for
- Programming Language the software was written in
- User Interface type
- Development status
Editing Trove Data
- Login to SourceForge.net as a project administrator and go to the Project Summary page.
- Select the "Public Info" menu option from the Admin menu dropdown.
- Click on the "[Edit Trove Categorization]" link and follow the provided instructions.
License of Trove Data
The trove categories are available in an RDF/XML format at http://sourceforge.net/api/trove/index/rdf with the following license:
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported License.