Ticket #24969 (closed: invalid)
Confirmation of received string, and unknown error code.
|Reported by:||netops-team||Owned by:|
Hi, I am trying to authenticate an ADSL service, and we run PhPMyAdmin. On one of our other LNS's it authenticates fine (so I know the profile is good), but on the LNS it need to auth off I get the below output, it seems that the username has been corrupted in transit from the DSLAM to the LNS??? FYI this LNS is auth'ing other services OK:
1. The username configured on the CPE is NNtest@…
2. The username that is received seems corrupted, small "nn" instead of capitals, and no "dsl" in the domain part of the username.
1. What is the actual username that the LNS is receiving, there are 2 mentioned in the output string (NNtest@…) & (nntest@…).
2. I ask this as if the LNS is “only” receiving the corrupted username nntest@…, then how does it know to “compare” it against the correct username NNtest@…, because both are mentioned in the output???
3. What does the output “sid 87” mean, I am unable to find any matrix for error ID's beyond "Incorrect parameter" for MS SQL?
Thanks in advance for any asssitance you can offer.
012733: Mar 26 16:11:00.139: %VPDN-6-AUTHENFAIL: L2TP LNS vic-lns1-xxx-xxx, AAA authentication failure with remote for user NNtest@…; Unknown user nntest@… (sid 87)
012734: Mar 26 16:11:00.195: %VPDN-6-CLOSED: L2TP LNS vic-lns1-xxx-xxx closed user NNtest@…; Result 2, Error 6, Locally generated disconnect