- 2014-02-04 Additional resources were added to the public Pyzor infrastructure
- 2014-01-13 The public server has moved to a different IP. Please make sure you are using public.pyzor.org.
- 2010-06-01 The public server has moved to a different IP. Please make sure you are using public.pyzor.org.
- 2009-08-17 Due to the number of spam tickets, you now have to log in to create/modify a ticket. Sorry, but there isn't a viable alternative right now.
- 2009-05-07 Pyzor 0.5.0 released!
- 2009-04-28 The public server has moved to a different IP. Please make sure you are using public.pyzor.org.
- 2009-01-16 The public server changed its address; please re-run 'pyzor discover' to find the new server.
- 2009-01-10 CVS has been replaced with SVN for the Pyzor source management.
Since the entire system is released under the GPL, people are free to host their own independent servers. There is, however, a well-maintained and actively used public server available (courtesy of SpamExperts) at public.pyzor.org:24441.
Pyzor is an free and open-source project, belonging to the community. We welcome patches, bug reports, and suggestions for improvements, as well as discussion about the project. Unfortunately, to prevent abuse of this site, you need to log in to SourceForge? to create or modify tickets, as well as edit this wiki - a SourceForge account is free, or you can use any OpenID provider to log in. Please add any tips, 'how to's, or other documentation that you feel other users would benefit from. We strongly encourage all users to subscribe to the pyzor-announce list, where information about new releases and other important information will be posted.
Much of the development and hosting of Pyzor is currently sponsored by SpamExperts;