The IPCop Development Team is not responsible for IPCop Addons. In case of trouble contact the respective author(s).
This list is incomplete, Addons listed here are not guaranteed to work. Be aware that Addons designed for IPCop v1.4.x are very likely not working on IPCop v2
- http://www.cobin.org - addon binary collection and IPCop related links.
- http://allan.kissack.co.uk/index.php?page=ipcop - Various graphs related modifications.
- http://www.ipcop.h-loit.de - IPCop Addons AutoShutdown, MC, UPS Server, Webalizer Xtended and Who Is Online.
- http://www.ban-solms.de - IPCop Addons Extra Interfaces, Munin, WLAN AP etc.
- http://home.earthlink.net/~copplus - Cop+ Adds Dansguardian Web Content Filter to IPCop. Blocks Web pages using blacklists and analysis of words and phrases in web pages. Does NOT control viruses, instant messaging, P2P, skype or email etc.
- http://www.ipcopaddons.org/ - centralized IPCop-Addon Database (currently only German)
- http://franck78.ath.cx - an easy installation & management GUI on Ipcop 1.4 for the well known squidGuard url filtering tool. Translated into Italian, French, German, Dutch, Russian, Portuguese and English.
- http://www.urlfilter.net - URL filter with seamless GUI integration and time based access control.
- http://www.advproxy.net - Advanced Proxy with different user authentication methods and other versatile and useful additional features.
- http://www.mhaddons.tk - A number of addons, including copfilter updates, Layer 7, Guardian, Advanced QoS, Asterisk, Sarg, Nessus and Clamav 0.83
- http://www.zerina.de - OpenVPN and Howto.
- http://www.copfilter.org - Copfilter. This Addon transparently filters viruses and spam from email and web traffic.
- http://banish.sidsolutions.net - Banish - Simply block access by IP, CIDR, Domain and MAC Addresses.
- http://www.blockouttraffic.de - BlockOutTraffic (BOT) blocks all traffic that is allowed in a normal IPCop installation. You can create your own rules via comfortable and intuitive webgui for more influence on traffic to and through your firewall.
- http://www.elminster.com - IPCop L2TP VPN Mod Modification to allow IPCop to be used as an L2TP over IPSEC server for the standard Windows VPN client. Useful for windows Roadwarriors.
- http://www.advproxy.net/update-accelerator - the Update Accelerator caches software updates and delivers them to your clients with full LAN speed - even complete Service Packs.
- http://www.sischmitz.de - IPCop Addons RAMCop, ADDPartition
- http://firewalladdons.sourceforge.net - Addon Server Provided a way to add addon packages via the IPCop GUI. It included a wide variety of IPCop addons. None of the addons packaged with this system are maintained anymore, but a few will still work with IPCop 1.4.21