User Activity

  • Committed [eb142a]

    avoid consing the input stream used by parse-string to *stream-alist*

  • Modified ticket #3291 on Maxima -- GPL CAS based on DOE-MACSYMA

    attempt to write to file output stream causes "stack smashing detected"

  • Posted a comment on ticket #3291 on Maxima -- GPL CAS based on DOE-MACSYMA

    Hi Robert, in 2016 I added the file encoding as an optional argument to openw and friends. If this argument is not given, the encoding is returned from stringproc.lisp / get-encoding. Using ECL the encoding (UTF-8 LF) ist returned, which obviously does not work when test-batching. I committed a change to stringproc.lisp and get-encoding now returns just :utf-8 for ECL. That seems to work. In the history of stringproc.lisp I see that in October 2016 you changed the default encoding for SBCL in get-encoding....

  • Committed [6ff157]

    fix bug 3291: ecl on Linux needs utf-8 when test-batching and not (UTF-8 LF)

  • Modified ticket #3300 on Maxima -- GPL CAS based on DOE-MACSYMA

    Incorrect sha256sum() output

  • Posted a comment on ticket #3300 on Maxima -- GPL CAS based on DOE-MACSYMA

    Thanks for your report. The correct result was only computed when Maxima was compiled with gcl. I obviously forgot to check other Lisps in this case. I just fixed this bug in git. To use this fixed version of sha1.lisp please replace the old file. sha1.lisp will be autoloaded and recompilation is not necessary.

  • Committed [db7788]

    fix bug3300 Incorrect sha256sum output

  • Posted a comment on discussion Vote on SourceForge Project of the Month

    VOTE: maxima

View All

Personal Data

Username:
van_nek
Joined:
2005-04-30 10:42:26

Projects

Skills

  • No skills entered.

Personal Tools

Get latest updates about Open Source Projects, Conferences and News.

Sign up for the SourceForge newsletter:

JavaScript is required for this form.





No, thanks