+ Class mngException logs the message as etError when created.
+ Added Delphi projects for the demonstration game and the examples.
+ Added a Delphi subdirectory to store delphi projects.
* Handoko's Furious Paladin demo integrated in the building scripts. Also
* Fixed the Lazarus project files for examples with better options.
* Simplified ex_depth_mask by removing the CLASS.
+ Added a directory to the examples one to store Lazarus projects.
I've added Handoko's demo. Still not binded with the makefile. Maybe I'll port demo from version 4 too.
* Some changes to make Allegro compatible with Delphi.
* Map edition components extracted from mapedit.pp.
* Tile selector extracted from mapedit tool.
* Built-in help and tag dialog extracted from mapedit tool.
* Extracted configuration and data container from mapedit.pp.
- Removed some test stuff from release 1.a.1 (doh!).
+ Added the 1.a.1 release.
* Changing example name guimenu.pp to menu.pp.
* Cleaning code of examples/mouse.pp.
* Fixed the TStream -> ALLEGRO_FILE binding.
* In mngfileio and related, changed "Archive" by "Package" in names.
* Map file format changed: VARL chunk is now VLST.
* Added Windows manifest to iffid.
+ New procedure mngMakeIFFStr.
+ Added file format descriptions to documentation.
* Removed the "Application" object use in tileripper.
+ Now TmngCustomMenu and TmngSimpleMenu sets default values for properties.
* mngguimenu.pas renamed as mngmenu.pas.
* Better exceptions at mngAnimation and mngCommander.
* Added mngRead32bitInteger and mngWrite32bitInteger to mngIFF.
* Changed the window size on window modes.
* Fixed TmngConfiguration.GetBoolValue. Now it gets the correct value and
* Changes in TmngDisplay to make it simpler and more flexible. The
+ Added methods to TmngSpriteList that implements different algorithms to
Redefine z80pascal BNF files
+ Added to sprites an "Action" field to assign a method that will be used by
* Sprite engine re-designed. Now it uses some RECORDs instead of classes.
* Animation subsystem redesigned. Now it's simpler. See differences on the
+ Added mngGuiMenu that defines a simple menu system. Should be a prototype
+ Added a demonstration game proposal by Handoko (thanks pal). Note that it
Added Jonathon Fowler version from 2005. Stored at BRANCHES for later
New game made with Allegro.pas
Allegro.pas 5.2.a3 released
* Fixed a problem with text-rendering procedures that fails with empty
Commited the actual allegro.pas unit of version 4.4.5-1.
* Several fixes and notes about warnings when compiling with optimized
* TmngSpriteList.IndexOfSprInPoint renamed to TmngSpriteList.FindSprInPoint.
+ Added to TmngCommander a way to add "commands" without need to exxtend the
+ Added unit mngCommander that implements a simple "commander script"
* mapedit will be more complex in a near future, so I've moved the sources to
- Removed mngParseSpriteDefinitionBlock and mngParseAnimationBlock. I'll
+ Added a TmngMessageDialog.
+ Added method KeyModifiers to TmngKeyboard.
* nAnimationList renamed to ANIMATION_INFO_LIST.
* TmngAnimation splited it TmngAnimationInfo and TmngAnimation, and
+ Added TmngAnimationList class to manage lists of animations.
+ Added unit mngAnimation that implements a simple animation subsystem.
* Fixed Tile Id format of tile selector at mapedit.
* All texts of tools are RESOURCESTRINGs now.
+ Added a README file. It doesn't has a lot of useful information yet though.
I don't understand. What is that "Out Code 256" thing?
[TRUNC - sprites & makefiles]
[TRUNK - GUI]
[TRUNK - GUI]
[TRUNK - GUI]
Commited to sync with GitHub project [https://g...