* This translation unit instantiates data associated with the implementation
* as a whole.
* Pthreads-win32 - POSIX Threads Library for Win32
* Copyright (C) 1998
* This library is free software; you can redistribute it and/or
* modify it under the terms of the GNU Library General Public
* License as published by the Free Software Foundation; either
* version 2 of the License, or (at your option) any later version.
* This library is distributed in the hope that it will be useful,
* but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of
* MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the GNU
* Library General Public License for more details.
* You should have received a copy of the GNU Library General Public
* License along with this library; if not, write to the Free
* Software Foundation, Inc., 59 Temple Place - Suite 330, Boston,
* MA 02111-1307, USA
int ptw32_processInitialized = FALSE;
pthread_key_t ptw32_selfThreadKey = NULL;
pthread_key_t ptw32_cleanupKey = NULL;
* Function pointer to TryEnterCriticalSection if it exists; otherwise NULL
BOOL (WINAPI *ptw32_try_enter_critical_section)(LPCRITICAL_SECTION) = NULL;
* Global lock for testing internal state of PTHREAD_MUTEX_INITIALIZER
* created mutexes.
* Global lock for testing internal state of PTHREAD_COND_INITIALIZER
* created condition variables.
* Global lock for testing internal state of PTHREAD_RWLOCK_INITIALIZER
* created read/write locks.
* The default mutex type can be remapped by teh application
* via the pthread_mutex_setdefaulttype_np() function.
int ptw32_mutex_mapped_default = PTHREAD_MUTEX_DEFAULT;