Tools to allow Z specifications to be written in Microsoft Word. Includes a unicode font for Z symbols. Provides: WYSIWYG editing fully integrated into Word; Typechecking using fuzz (for Spivey Z) or CZT (for ISO standard Z); Indexing and cross-referencing; Diagrams of specification structure; Conversion from Spivey to Standard Z- also available as a stand-alone program and Java class for non-windows users. See project website for details.
- Create and edit Z specifications in Microsoft Word
- Typecheck specifications
- Create indexes and cross references
- Create diagrams of specification structure
- Supports large projects with specifications spread over many documents
- Supports ISO Standard Z as well as Spivey Z
- Convert Spivey Z to Standard Z
- Supports non-English keyboards
There are no 3 star reviews.