ZuseCode can manage a whole MySQL server (needs a super-user) as well as a single database. To accomplish the latter you'll need a properly set up MySQL user who can read/write only the desired database. It's up to you to look up the appropriate part in the MySQL manual.
ZuseCode can modify script that has been created, you can create new folder or file on your project also, copy-paste other script into your own script on your project.
- Intuitive web interface
- Support for most MySQL features
- Import data from CSV and SQL
- Administering multiple servers
- Creating PDF graphics of your database layout
- Creating complex queries using Query-by-example (QBE)
- Searching globally in a database or a subset of it
- Transforming stored data into any format using a set of predefined functions, like displaying BLOB-data as image or download-link
- Script Editor
- Create automatic script with PHP programming language from table on database
- Create a project of database with CodeIgniter framework
- And much more...
Be the first to post a review of ZuseCode!