An Interactive Fiction Player written for Java Virtual Machine. It implements the Z-machine and Glulx specifications and can be used either standalone or as an applet. The Z-Code/Glulx interpreter runs adventures made by Infocom and contemporary Inte
- Supports Z-machine versions 1-8
- Supports Infocom, Inform 6 and Inform 7 games
- Runs in application and applet mode
- Color fonts, graphics, sound, internationalized text/UI
- Z-Machine core easily embeddable in different projects
Be the first to post a review of Z-Machine Preservation Project!