Command line tool, that compares Microsoft SQL Server table data between tables with the same columns in different databases. Original databases are not modified. Results are saved as SQL command file or displayed to the console.
Multi threaded, open sourced project, that should fill empty niche for this kind of freeware software.
As a command line application it can easily be used in batch processing.
- Multithreaded programm - uses all available CPU cores for comparsion and uses two cores for data reading.
- Supports Microsoft SQL Servers starting from version 7.0.
- Simultaneous data reading from source and destinaton databases.
- Save SQL script to file and/or display to console. Script later can be executed with SQLCMD, OSQL or opened in any SQL Server administrator software (like Enterprise Manager).
- Compares two SQL tables for differenecing data and creates change script.
- Limit update commands produced: Delete, Insert, Update can separately be excluded from result script.
- Compare all data in a table or specify where clause and compare subset of data.
- Choose between Windows Integraed and SQL server autietification modes.
- Control programm entirely with command line switches, and use it in batch processing.
Be the first to post a review of UltraDBC!