This project provides a zimbra backend for the z-push open source ActiveSync implementation (http://z-push.sourceforge.net). It supports push email, and synchronization of contacts, calendar, and tasks between zimbra and ActiveSync enabled devices.
- ActiveSync Push Email, Contact, Calendar, Task & Notes* synchronization
- Tested with:
- Windows Mobile 6.5
- Samsung Galaxy S - android 2.2.1 & 2.3.3 -> 2.3.6 (No native task sync)
- Samsung Galaxy TAB 10.1 - android 3.1, 3.2, 4.0.4 (4.0.4 includes task sync to Calendar app)
- Samsung Galaxy S4 - android 4.2.2, 4.3, 4.4.2 & 5.0.1 (includes task sync to S Planner app)
- Samsung Galaxy S6 edge - android 5.1.1, 6.0.1, 7.0
- Apple iPhone/iPad/iPod Touch - iOS4/5/6/7/8/9/10
- - task sync tested with iOS5/6/7/8/9/10 Reminders (no iOS4 native Task sync)
- - notes* sync tested with iOS7/8/9/10 Notes Application
- Nokia E71 (MailForExchange 3.00.50 & 3.00.73)
- Notes* sync to specially named Tasks folders - See Readme for details
Hello liverpoolfcfan, Thanks for your great support which helps me a lot to went through the Z push in Zimbra. I have a couple of queries and expecting your reply ASAP. I installed latest z push and zimbra56 where the activesync works well but posting the calendar from phone will not sync to Zimbra Web and Desktop client, however it works well when posting the calendar from Zimbra web and Desktop client to the mobile calendar. I verified the logs and here is the info I got... Multi-Folder Support CONFIGURATION FILE NOT FOUND. Please ensure you have installed the file When I google it where i was found zimbra64 solved the issue. All installation went through well however I am getting a message from my phone "Check your username and password and try again" even though it's correct and I am getting a message and I wont get any logs both in Z-push and Apache. Did I miss anything while the configuring the /var/www/html/zpush/backend/zimbra/config.php Note : Ubuntu 14.04 LTS, ZPush 2.2.10, Zimbra64 as a backend. Suresh
Love it... allows me to use all of my devices with a single hosted server. Fantastic!
This is great work THANKS
Thanks for Zimbrabackend, it's perfect!