Zero Install is a decentralised cross-distribution software installation system. Create one package that works everywhere! With dependency handling and automatic updates, full support for shared libraries, and integration with native package managers
- Anyone can distribute software (decentralised)
- Automatic updates
- Dependency handling
- Linux, MacOS X, Windows and Unix
- Security (GPG signatures, side-effect-free)
CategoriesFile Sharing, Installation/Setup, Internet, MARC and Book/Library Metadata, Networking, Software Distribution
Follow Zero Install
- Delivering fast and powerful native applications for Windows, Linux, macOS, iOS, Android, cloud and IoT.
- Rapidly design, build, and run applications optimized for native performance, from a single code base across all platforms.
- Securely connect and embed any data, on any tier, in the Enterprise, or cloud.
Rate This ProjectLogin To Rate This Project
There are no 1 star reviews.