The ZeosLib is a set of database components for MySQL, PostgreSQL, Interbase, Firebird, MS SQL, Sybase, Oracle and SQLite for Delphi, FreePascal/Lazarus, Kylix and C++ Builder.
- Support object for Sequences (Generators)
- Support for Firebird, Interbase and PostgreSQL database events
- Support object for retrieving database objects meta data
- Support object for executing database scripts
Rate This ProjectLogin To Rate This Project
OBJECT TO CALL DIRECTLY STORED PROCEDURE DOENS'T WORK Uhm.... Ok, we can use stored procedure using a workaround... Search topic "Which component to use MySql database?" in lazarus forum. WHY SOMEONE WROTE "AN EXCELLENT SET OF DATABASE COMPONENTS" BUT NOT SOME INFO ABOUT THIS SPECIFIC CASE? I'm confused.... Cher. A.
1) there is virtually no documentation 2) zeos does not support calling stored procedures with MySQL (huge surprise when my code was almost done)
i get this error when build "SInvalidUpdateCount" on Turbo Delphi