Zentyal is a Linux Small Business ServerRead More
Zentyal Server is an easy to use and affordable Linux server, specially designed to meet the needs of small and medium businesses
Thanks to Zentyal's Samba integration, Zentyal provides native compatibility with Microsoft Active Directory, allowing you to join Microsoft clients to a domain and manage them easily.
Zentyal Server incorporates all the network services required in a small and medium business environment:
* Directory & Domain Server with native compatibility with Microsoft Active Directory
* Mail Server with ActiveSync and webmail
* Gateway with firewall and proxy
* Infrastructure Server with DNS/DHCP server, Certification Authority and Virtual Private Networks
For more information and download, please access the project's home page.
- Directory & Domain Server with native compatibility with Microsoft Active Directory
- Mail Server with ActiveSync and webmail
- Gateway with firewall and proxy
- Infrastructure Server with DNS/DHCP server, Certification Authority and Virtual Private Networks
KEEP ME UPDATEDGet project updates, sponsored content from our select
partners, and more.
Started once with Zentyal 3.0 when it was a true replacement for SBS and ISA server. After the proxy cache was removed, tried using Squid on its own, but that did not compare to the old Zentyal implementation. This version is not a replacement for my home server 2008 R2 with Hyper-v.
Great software! Native compatibility with Microsoft Active Directory and Microsoft Exchange! And it was very easy to set up. Big fan of Zentyal.
From the Zentyal website: The preferred way to install Zentyal on a new machine from scratch is using our tailored CD installer. This CD contains Zentyal and all its dependencies. When trying to install via this method I hit the following road block right away: The disk image is too large and will not fit on the recordable disk. Therefore: It is pretty much worthless if you can not burn it to CD.
I like it, you have so much to do but you're doing well! many features than other like endian or untangle regards
Right now the only free software alternative to have a replacement to exchange, so very fraking cool.