ZeGrapher is a free and open source software for plotting mathematical objects (functions, sequences, parametric equations) and experimental data on the plane. This software is intended to be as easy to use as possible, suitable for high school students.
- Draw up to six functions and sequences (recurrent or explicit).
- 2D data plot, fit and CSV import/export
- Parametric equation plotting, with animation.
- Inter-calling between functions and sequences.
- Many settings: colors, rendering speed, precision, fonts...
- Values table display and export
- Plotting functions and sequences with a second parameter, which is "k".
- Easy navigation on the graph: move, zoom, scale...
- Export: image or PDF
- Draw derivatives and anti-derivatives.
it's a nice programme but I can't save my graphs. Is there something I do wrong?