A PHP class that simplifies the process of creating and validating HTML forms. Its object-oriented structure promotes rapid HTML forms development and encourages developers to write clean and easily maintainable code. It frees the developers from the repetitive task of writing the code for validating forms by offering powerful built-in client-side and server-side validation.
Has an integrated cross-site scripting prevention mechanism that automatically strips out potentially malicious code from the submitted data. It also prevents automated SPAM posts, out of the box and without relying on CAPTCHA by using honey pots.
Output can be generated either automatically or manually through templates (basic PHP files). When generated automatically, the generated output validates as HTML 4.01 Strict/XHTML 1.0 Strict/HTML5 and has the same look & feel across all major browsers like Firefox, Chrome, Opera, Safari, Internet Explorer 6+.
The client-side validation is based on jQuery 1.5.2+
- has an integrated cross-site scripting prevention mechanism that automatically strips out potentially malicious code from the submitted data
- it prevents automated SPAM posts using the "honey pot" technique
- provides both server-side and client-side validation (client-side validation is done using jQuery 1.5.2+)
- forms layout can be generated either automatically or manually using templates
- generated output validates as HTML 4.01 Strict, XHTML 1.0 Strict or HTML5
- works in all major browsers like Firefox, Chrome, Opera, Safari and Internet Explorer 6+.
- almost every line is commented
- generates no warnings/errors/notices when PHP’s error reporting level is set to E_ALL
great program zebra-form, thanks.