Zebra_Accordion is a tiny (2KB minified) accordion plugin for jQuery. It transforms a basic definition list, without requiring any other specific markup, into a small-footprint, easily configurable, fully customizable, cross-browser accordion widget, useful for better organizing larger groups of content.
- no additional markup required other than a basic definition list
- appearance is easily customizable through CSS
- works with both fixed and fluid (responsive) layouts
- can be configured so that only a single tab can be expanded at a time, or so that all tabs may be expanded/collapsed
- can be configured so tabs expand on mouse over
- when, after expanding a tab, part of its content is outside the viewport, it automatically scrolls the browser’s window so that the tab’s content is visible
- callback functions can be used for further customizations
- works in all major browsers (Firefox, Opera, Safari, Chrome, Internet Explorer 6+)
Be the first to post a review of Zebra_Accordion!