The ZDT (Zhongwen Development Tool) is written in Java using the Eclipse RCP to help users study mandarin Chinese. The most important feature is the flashcard study feature.
ZDT currently contains:
* a Flashcard plugin for memorizing Chinese characters, their meaning and their pinyin/pronunciation. The user is able to import Character lists or enter them manually. This
* a Dictionary search plugin with three dictionaries: ADSO, CeDict, HanDeDict. The HanDeDict is a German dictionary. It is also possible to search any word lists entered by the user using the flashcard plugin.
* an Annotator plugin. The Annotator converts the Chinese characters into pinyin, using the Alphabet with accents.
On the ZDT website, flashcard lists are available for some commonly used books, such as Hanyu Jiaocheng (汉语教程).
User discussion can be found on: http://www.chinese-forums.com/index.php?/forum/35-zdt-flashcards-forum/
You also may choose to use Tickets -> Support (see above).
- Study Mandarin Vocabulary using Flashcards, repeating the cards you forgot
- Transcribe Chinese Characters into pinyin (Roman script) using the Annotator
- Find common translations in the dictionary and use them in the flashcards
- Search in your Flashcards using the dictionary 'user'
- Import word-lists of student books common in China easily, such as Hanyu Jiaocheng
LicenseEclipse Public License
Rate This ProjectLogin To Rate This Project
There are no 1 star reviews.