ZappStream - Open Source Flash Video Streaming Server with Adaptive Bandwidth Throttling. Developed for Zappiens.PT in mid-2009, by FCCN.PT, released as GPL, after more than one year of sucessful deployment.
- Allows download of Flash Video FLV version 1 files
- Bandwidth is limited to the amount strictly required for the user to see the video smoothly, therefore not wasting unused bandwidth (bandwidth throttling - BT)
- Allows download start at any indexed position (similar to XMOOV streaming).
- Has multiple validations to avoid hacking attempts.
- Keeps a detailed log of each request (includes partially served request, start position, etc.)
There are no 4 star reviews.