YUMRepoManager is a YUM configuration manager for bleeding edge Red Hat based distributions like Fedora Linux, this software has been developed using C++ and the Qt framework. The YUMRepoManager main goal is to allows the user the easy management of the YUM configuration but also including features like: editing the configuration files related with those repositories already installed in the system, the import / export and dragging / dropping of .repo files from and to the file browser, enabling / disabling the YUM plugins as well as changing the arguments of the createrepo command.
- Easily management the YUM configuration.
- Easily management of the configuration files related with the repositories already installed in the system.
- Enabling / disabling the YUM plugins, as well as editing their configuration files.
- Dragging and dropping of .repo files from and to the file manager.
- Allows to create a repository from a directory containing .rpm files.
- Allows to create a repository from the YUM cache to a directory specified by the user.
- Allows to create a repository from the YUM cache toward a directory specified by the user. When this first stage finished the YUM system cache will be linked to the position where the repository has been created. Consequently, now the YUM cache is unified in a single folder so the packages installed after this point will be placed in the new path (that can be a network folder) instead of the default YUM cache (always local).
Be the first to post a review of YUMRepoManager!