* Re-implemented l_chdir in src/lexer/lchdir.c and new_getcwd in
src/new/getcwd.c following compilation problems on GNU-hurd, as reported
by Svante Signell
* Yodl's build script now honors CFLAGS en LDFLAGS environment variables.
* Repaired some inconsistencies in the INSTALL.txt file
* The yodl2whatever script sets the path to the yodl binaries as configured
unless the YODL_BIN environment variable has been set, in which case that
environment variable' value is used as the path prefix when calling yodl
* Added 'build sf' to create the files to be uploaded to sourceforge. This
function is for Internal Use Only
* Renamed the 'sourceforge' directory to 'sf'
-- Frank B. Brokken <email@example.com> Sun, 10 Mar 2013 12:37:45 +0100