YCS is an open Yahoo Chat and Messaging Protocol (YMSG) classlibrary written in C# on .NET 4.0 with client performance and scalability as a goal. The API facilitates quick and easy implementations of Yahoo chat clients with an event-based pattern.
- Managed classlibrary written in C#/.NET 4.0
- YMSG 102 w/ HTTPS client authentication
- Performance aware, asynchronous streamlined code
- Open API, event driven, facilitates extensibility in the client
- Ready to build your client?
Thanks, Dermot. Also, folks, I need more "documentation help" than "thumb this down". Post your questions in this forum or the relevant ones. And if you believe its inappropriate for you, please do post the reason. Thanks.
Nice work! Keep it up