YAXBPC is a tool designed to assist the users of xdelta3 to create patches quickly and easily. It's designed by a fagsubber for fagsubbing, but generic usuage also is fine.
Requirements: .Net Framework 2.0 (Windows), or Mono (Linux/Mac). xdelta3 package is also required if you want to run YAXBPC in Linux/Mac.
YAXBPC is licensed under Apache License Version 2.0. All wrongs are reserved to me; you can use the right parts.
Latest dev source code can be accessed here: https://github.com/dreamer2908/YAXBPC
- Easy to use: Just drag, drop, and click "Create Patch".
- Light and fast.
- Scripts for applying patches are created automatically.
- Batch processing supported.
- Applying patches created with other programs in case no applying script is provided supported.
- Fully customisable: Users can change ANY encoding/decoding settings. Presets are available for inexperienced users.
- Cross-platform: Windows, Linux, and Mac are supported.
- Supports non-ascii filenames nicely, cross-platform.
Be the first to post a review of Yet Another xdelta-based Patch Creator!