Yakoliv is a framework designed to facilitate the development of Apache CXF based java softwares.
It takes advantages on Ibatis and Spring with which it forms a mini-container and facilitates
data bases access.
Yakoliv Framework is made of a generic DAO artifact and a GUI program that helps developers:
- generating the data base schema and enabling sequence management
- generating java classes from typed data
- mapping generated classes to data base's table using ibatis sql maps
- generating configurations for spring security secured web services
- generating clients configurations for the generated web services
- generating a contract for client-server communication.
Yakoliv Framework also provides APIs for client proxies initialisation and client/server binary data management
via webservices. For instance, file upload/download.
Yakoliv is useful for every CXF Jax-WS project.
Be the first to post a review of Yakoliv Framework!