*** YaC - Yet Another Calculator ***
---- http://yac.sourceforge.net ----
Under GPL License v3 (see gpl_licence.txt)
Ghislain Di Paolo (mhysst [AT] free [DOT] fr)
Updated source code:
sourceforge.net/project/yac -> Develop
Currently only supported for WQVGA.
Many bugs, but the calcul function "seems"
to be correct.
* Undeveloped/forgotten functions
* Undeveloped/not finished options
* Add Constants
* A cute cab file :)
* Optimisation on YaC loading.
A handly calculator, which allow user to write a line of
operation before calcul, use trigonometry, or classical
* Just a precision about buttons L and R (resp. on the left
and on the right of the "screen").
Theses are switch
between differents screens, for writing several calculs
separatly, or save a value, you can switch screens at any
* You could navigate into the "screen" with the up and down
button (on the Samsung i900, it means pass the finger from
the bottom to the top of he central square button and vice
* Function which propose a N value (like logN and
precN) allow user to replace N by the desired value.
* You can activate/desactivate the thousand separator or
spaces around operators in options->lisibility