Engineering, testing and debugging of serial communication. Supports RS-232/422/423/485 as well as TCP/IP Client/Server/AutoSocket, UDP/IP Client/Server/PairSocket and USB Ser/HID. Optimized for simple command sets of e.g. embedded systems.
- Serial terminal (connection endpoint) for engineering, testing and debugging purposes.
- The perfect replacement for HyperTerminal or good ol' fashioned Windows 3.x Terminal.
- Configurable input mode.
- Single-line text commands.
- Multi-line text commands.
- Sending files; including option to exclude comments.
- Unlimited number of predefined commands.
- History of recent commands.
- Escapes for bin/oct/dec/hex like "\h(4F 4B)" as well as C-style "0x4F" and "0b01001111".
- Escapes for ASCII controls like "<CR><LF>" as well as C-style "\r\n".
- Special commands like "\!(EOL)", "\!(NoEOL)", "\!(Delay)", "\!(LineDelay)", "\!(LineInterval)", "\!(LineRepeat)".
- Option to automatically trigger an action.
- Option to automatically trigger a response.
- Versatile monitoring and logging of sent and received data.
- Formatting options for excellent readability.
- Support for numerous single- and multi-byte character encodings.
- Unicode value representation.
- Find options.
- Advanced options for text and binary communication.
- Advanced options for in-depth RS-232/422/423/485 debugging of flow control, break and buffering.
- Workspace supporting multiple terminals.
- Fully keyboard operable.
- Versatile shell/PowerShell command line including head-less operation.
Rate This ProjectLogin To Rate This Project
Very good Terminal Emulator
Excellent terminal to Embedded Devices Debugging.
Best terminal on Win 7
Really amazing piece of software. I love the interface, support for UART and TCP/IP, being able to save a configuration, the logging facility (once I discovered it...) and user defined messages. The only thing that is really lacking is the ability to open a UART port in spy mode (unless I'm missing something?). It is surprisingly useful to monitor a UART link without interfering.
Best Terminal application I found in years. Great USB HID terminal App .