Xymon release 4.3.8 - released on Jul 15 2012
This release is mainly a bug-fix release.
* Workaround for DNS timeout handling, now fixed at approximately 25
* "hostinfo" command for xymond documented
* confreport only shows processes that are monitored
* analysis.cfg parsing of COLOR for UP rules was broken
* RRD handlers no longer crash after receiving 1 billion updates
* Using .netrc for authentication could crash xymonnet
* "directory" includes would report the wrong filename for missing
* useradm CGI would invoke htpassword twice
* "include" and "directory" now ignores trailing whitespace
* SSLv2 support disabled if SSL-library does not support it
* Minor bugfixes and cleanups of compiler warnings.
* Service status on info page now links to the detailed status page.
* Add RRDGRAPHOPTS setting to permit global user-specified RRD options,
e.g. for font to showgraph CGI
* Add check for the size of public keys used in SSL certificates
(enabled via --sslkeysize=N option for xymonnet)
* Optionally disable the display of SSL ciphers in the sslcert status
(the --no-cipherlist option for xymonnet)
* Improved build-scripts works on newer systems with libraries in
new and surprising places
* Reduce xymonnet memory usage and runtime for ping tests when there
are multiple hosts.cfg entries with the same IP-address.
* Add code for inode-monitoring on Linux. Does not currently work on
any other client platform.
* Added the ability to disable tests until a specific time, instead of
for some interval. Disabling a test also now computes the expire time
for the disable to happen at the next closest minute.