Changes from 4.3.4 -> 4.3.5 (9 Sep 2011)
* rev 6754
* Fix crash in CGI generating the "info" status column.
* Fix broken handling of IGNORE for log-file analysis.
* Fix broken clean-up of obsolete cookies (no user impact).
* Devmon RRD handler: Fix missing initialisation, which
might cause crashes of the RRD handler.
* Fix crashes in xymond caused by faulty new library for
storing cookies and host-information.
* Fix memory corruption/crash in xymond caused by logging
of multi-source statuses.
* New "delayred" and "delayyellow" definitions for a host
can be used to delay change to a yellow/red status for
any status column (replaces the network-specific "badFOO"
* analysis.cfg and alerts.cfg: New DISPLAYGROUP setting to
select hosts by the group/group-only/group-except text.
* New HOSTDOCURL setting in xymonserver.cfg. Replaces the
xymongen "--docurl" and "--doccgi" options, and is used
by all tools.
* xymond_history option to control location of PID file.
* Critical Systems view: Optionally show eventlog for the
hosts present on the CS view.
* Critical Systems view: Multiple --config options can
now be used, to display critical systems from multiple
configurations on one page.
* Detailed status display: Speedup by no longer having to
load the hosts.cfg file.
* xymongen and xymonnet: Optionally load the hosts.cfg
from xymond instead of having to read the file.