Given an XSD schema and an XSA.xml configuration file, XML Skeleton Annotations (XSA) generates JSF forms UI to create XML records compliant to the XSD and following the XML skeleton defined in XSA.xml, still keeping everything under your control.
- Selects which XML elements you want to generate fields for
- Group fields according to having one XML parent, or just visually
- Fields can contain Mixed values, still maintaining schema compliance
- Control over website structure; site areas and sections inside areas
- Authority lists, access control (read/write), datat types, and more
Follow XSA - XSD to configurable JSF UI
Rate This ProjectLogin To Rate This Project
Xsa-xsd2jsf works good.