XPS (XML Paper Specification) document to set of images conversion utility.
- Includes CLI and GUI front-end with full command-line support.
- Converts to commonly used image formats.
- Allows to specify images size or DPI.
- Allows to specify page numbers or page number intervals to be converted.
- Allows to specify images store path and file names template.
- Speedups conversion by using multiple document processors.
- Requires Microsoft.NET Framework 3.5 or higher
Is your annual budget for Service Desk/ITSM software greater than $8,000?
Grate tool. 100% conversion size accuracy.
Thanks for so usefull software.
Works just as expected.
Amazing little software! And it comes with an easy to use GUI for those not wanting to use command line. This is definitely a permanent addition to my image toolbox. Often people send me huge PDFs that fail conversion using every PDF converter! So I print to XPS and then use xps2img to produce high res TIFFs. The program takes advantage of multiple cores. I get giddy watching this software light up my 8 cores to 100%, and the conversion is done lightning fast.