The well-known standard C printf() adapted to C++. Integrated into the C++ stream I/O and C++ string environment. The included StrCvt library converts strings and streams between the different C++ character types char, wchar_t, char16_t and char32_t, locale dependent and UTF.
For more information see the README files in the Wiki.
- Full support for standard printf() format specifiers and X/Open extensions
- Integrated into the C++ output stream environment
- Prints to streams or to C++ strings
- Prints C++ strings, wstrings, u16strings, u32strings and UTF-8 strings
- Full type safety of C++ combined with flexibility and ease of use of printf()
- Contains the StrCvt library for conversion between C++ character types
- Portable, works with GCC on Linux and Visual C++ on Windows
- Compiles to just one function call, like the C printf()
Be the first to post a review of xprintf!