Provides XML Data Binding for C++ through XML Schema. Features: a) xsd2cpp - generates C++ XML Objects(X/O mapping) b) XML I/O ie. marshalling-unmarshalling(serialization-deserialization) c) roundtrip retains processing instructions and comments
- xsd2cpp generates the C++ sources(implementation/headers) for the supplied XML-Schema
- xsd2cpp generates a main.cpp template, to demonstrate how generated sources can be consumed
- xsd2cpp generates the automake/autoconf files for building the generated source
- C++ Data-Binding, validating-parser, writer for xml-files constrained by the supplied XML-schema
- roundtrip retains comments and processing instructions
Doesn't work properly.
very impressive, using the most recent snapshot does bring many improvements for more complex definitions. c++ code is clean and readable when debugging