xmlfy converts text/UTF based output into XML formatted output using schema files and/or options to control its behaviour.
By Arthur Gouros.
- Self-contained, no JVM, XML, RE, enc, hash or getopt libs required.
- ASCII, UTF-8, UTF16, UTF-32, big-endian and little-endian support.
- Schema file support - DTD, RNC, XSD.
- Generate XML elements with regex, columns or delimiters.
- SOAP and HTML output.
- Fast, lightweight, powerful, portable - only requires libc to compile and run.
- Undo XML option.
- and much more...
Be the first to post a review of xmlfy!